Longer Term / Permanent Housing

Longer term / permanent housing can be rental apartments, room and board, rooming houses or home ownership. Some of the options offer 24/7 support.

Supported Housing

    Homes for Special Care - Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care

    Domicilary Care - County of Simcoe

    Wendat - Support for Independent Living

    Retirement Homes

Social Housing

    County of Simcoe

Long Term Care (Nursing Homes)

    Community Care Access Centres (CCAC)

Home Ownership

    County of Simcoe - funding options

    Habitat for Humanity

    Options for Homes - Orillia